Thomas Murray Network Management Ltd., a company registered in England and Wales (Registration number 3313014) whose registered office is at Horatio House, 77-85 Fulham Palace Road, Hammersmith, London W6 8JA ("Thomas Murray Network Management Ltd.") permits you to access and use its website located at the URL "http://ds.thomasmurray.com" in accordance with these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions").
By using the website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or use the website. If you are uncertain, contact us at +44 (0)20 8600 2300.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
Any changes which Thomas Murray Network Management Ltd. makes to these Terms and Conditions will be effective immediately upon notice being posted on the website.
Thomas Murray Network Management Ltd. owns the intellectual property rights comprised within the website and its contents, including Thomas Murray Network Management Ltd. "Securities Market Profiles", "Central Securities Depository", "Capital Market Infrastructure", "Sub-Custodian Monitoring", "CCP Risk Assessments", "Technology", "Cash & Treasury Profiles", "Domestic Custody Ratings", "Transfer Agent Monitoring", methodologies, questionnaires, templates, documents and proprietary scoring systems ("Thomas Murray Network Management Ltd. Material").
You may download to screen and use the Thomas Murray Network Management Ltd. Material for your personal non-commercial use only. Save for this, you may not re-publish, sell, license, transfer, copy, reproduce, distribute or post any of the Thomas Murray Network Management Ltd. Material without Thomas Murray Network Management Ltd. prior written consent.
Registration and Security
In accessing and using the website you may not:
- remove any copyright or trade mark notices in the Thomas Murray Network Management Ltd. Material;
- modify, translate, decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprised in the website;
- reproduce, store and/or copy the Thomas Murray Network Management Ltd. Material except that you may store transient copies on your system for the purpose of using the website.
Links to our Site
You will not link to any part of the website other than the Home Page without our prior written consent. Any link to any part of our website (including to our Home Page) shall refer to the website as being the Thomas Murray Network Management Ltd. website.
Third Party Sites
Thomas Murray Network Management Ltd. may offer links to third party websites ("Third Party Site(s)") from the website. You acknowledge and agree that Thomas Murray Network Management Ltd. is not responsible for the availability of such Third Party Sites and is not responsible or liable for any content or services available from such Third Party Sites.
Thomas Murray Network Management Ltd. will use commercially reasonable endeavours to maintain the functionality of the website and prevent breaches of security.
The website and the Thomas Murray Network Management Ltd. Material is provided to you "AS IS". Whilst reasonable care has been taken in the preparation of the website Thomas Murray Network Management Ltd. does not warrant that the information contained on it is accurate.
Right to Modify
Thomas Murray Network Management Ltd. may at any time for legal or technical reasons without notice to you to:
- remove any Thomas Murray Network Management Ltd. Material; and/or
- suspend, restrict or alter the operation of the website or the website services.
You agree that you:
- will use this website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and will comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
- will not use the website or the website services:
- to distribute any material that is offensive or unlawful;
- to send or distribute multiple e-mails or messages ("Spam");
- except where used in connection with the typical indexing activities of a search engine or directory, to use any robot, spider or other device to monitor or copy the web pages or content of the website without Thomas Murray Network Management Ltd. prior written consent;
- to transmit software viruses;
- to do anything which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website's infrastructure;
- to use or attempt to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website and/or website services or servers or networks connected to the website;
Thomas Murray Data Services reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of this site, with or without notice. You may also terminate your access at any time.